Thursday April 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Items Du Jour: Jimmy Choo Makes Sneakers, Christina Gets Sexier, and Posh Poses With a Duck
- Victoria Beckham scores an interesting editorial in German Vogue, where she looks flawless (as usual) against trashy back drops and a playground duck. Yes, a duck.
- Ever wonder what happened to Christina Aguilera? She says that she’s more comfortable in her skin, now that she’s become a mom. She even says that she’s more sexual. How is that even possible after creating a music video like “Dirrty”?
- Kristen Stewart lands the cover for the current issue of Flaunt magazine, and holy smokes is she hot! She’s everywhere and I love it!
- Fashion designer Mark Fast seems to have made quite the impression with his peers—Calvin Klein is reportedly going to discontinue the use of size 0 models. It also could be the allure of Lara Stone; Calvin Klein creative director Francisco Costa is rumored to have picked her to front several of the campaigns.
- Jimmy Choo is set to release a line of sneakers next month, but early previews of the shoes aren’t impressing anyone. Starting price is at $600!
- Burberry’s April Showers capsule collection is available (how cute, right?) in select stores and on their site today. I’m really digging the rainboots!
- Emma Watson’s eco-friendly line for People Tree is finally available. As much as I adore that young lady, I can’t say that I fancy the pieces too much. Check it out and decide for yourself!
- Humor Chic offers up some hilarious illustrations featuring our favorites Karl Lagerfeld and Alber Elbaz.
- Related Tags:
- ad campaign, alber elbaz, burberry, calvin klein, campaign, celebrities, celebrity gossip, celebrity products, christina aguilera, collection, eco-friendly, ecofriendly, emma watson, fashion designer, fashion designers, fashion magazines, francisco costa, items du jour, jimmy choo, kristen stewart, lara stone, magazine cover, magazine covers, mark fast, models, people tree, shoes, victoria beckham, vogue
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.